Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Beautiful Personality

Once upon a time,
I knew a young girl.
She was not perfect,
but she did her best to be.
Beautiful personality,
beautiful face.
She had many friends.
Fake and true.
They could make her happy,
or they could make her cry.
Everyday,
I saw her emotions wearing her down.
Everyday,
I watched as she responded to her loved ones with anger.
With rashness.
I admit,
I was through with her.
Turned my back to her.
I thought she was at the point of no return.
But then someone told me something...
No one can help her like you can.
And so,
I turned back around.
And I saw what I had missed before.
How her own pain,
caused her to put on a veil.
To hurt herself.
So I looked and I looked.
I tore away at that veil.
And finally,
I saw that beautiful face.
That beautiful personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment