Thursday, June 16, 2011

About Me


     Hello, my name is Alexis Sudler. I am the sole creator, editor, whatever, of Como Amor Habla. I guess I shall now introduce myself. Right now, I am a high school student, in my senior year. I've always wrote poems as a child but with age comes maturity, and so did my topics as well. I decided to create this blog in the hopes of sharing my poems, basically feeling as if I was sharing them. So far it has been a good experience. Though really, I must thank my friend Nathan Simon who basically pushed me into making this in the first place. he would get on me about it literally every single day of my life and I would ask him to kindly shut up, but he never stopped. Nathan actually has his own blog, which is called, An Uncreative Soul.
     I also have a blog that I'm in the process of making that has sad and hate poems for the people who are going through stuff and would just like to tear into someone, or something. The website is called: Infierno Toma Apodera. And in case you were wondering,  Infierno Toma Apodera means, "Hell Takes Over" and Como Amor Habla means, "How Love Speaks".

CONTACT ME: lexxiz35@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment